To See Other Conference Rankings here are, The SEC, The Big XII and The Pac-12
I think the Big Ten Cheerleader Squads are a lot like Big Ten Football. You keep hearing a lot about them. But when they’re forced to compete against teams from other conferences, it looks ugly. I’m not sure I have a lot of hope for the Big Ten in the national tournament. But here are the final rankings for the Grand Old Conference anyway.
12. Northwestern- These girls are going to go on and do great things on their own merit. Honestly I’m not even sure why they bother with cheerleading.
11. Minnesota- Pretty soon they’re just going to shut down Minnesota’s athletic program right? Do they even try anymore?
10. Ohio State- See the men across the field. Tell them Ohio State’s cheerleaders are wildly disappointing.
9. Michigan- Hail, Hail to Michigan but their Cheer Squad isn’t better than 9th.
8. Wisconsin- The Grand Ol’ Badger State comes in at number eight.
7. Nebraska- I’m still confused as to whether I should be disappointed that they aren’t better or impressed that they’ve gotten what they have.
6. Illinois- That group out of the Leaders that was four, three, two, well they’re all coming together again right here.
5. Penn St.- Like I said, for a state you never think of as sexy, they did mighty fine.
4. Indiana- I see those wholesome IU uniforms and “I want to do bad things to you.”
3. Purdue- The Boilermakers owned the Leaders, no doubt, but the top two from the legends are just better.
2. Michigan St.- Part of me still wants to make Sparty number one. But I’m…
1. Iowa- Going to keep the Hawkeyes here and wonder what is going on with the glories of Iowa.