Ok it’s not clear to me who is even in the Big Ten right now, who is a Leader, who is a Legend or whether there are Legends or Leaders anymore. We’re basing things off of last year because I said so. That being said, I’m not sure I have high hopes for the Big Ten, then again who’d have thought Iowa St. would have the squad they do. So lets start.
6. Northwestern- As we’ve pointed out at Vandy and Cal/Stanford, the girls at Northwestern are smart, being pretty isn’t important for them
5. Minnesota- You know how Minnesota never wins at anything. That’s going to extend to cheerleading as well.
4. Michigan- Michigan is a school I expected more from. When you have the resources you have to bring it and Michigan did not.
3. Nebraska- I had originally started out expecting more from Nebraska as well. Then I thought, they can’t have that much instate talent to draw from and it has to be even harder to get pretty girls to Lincoln than talented football players.
2. Michigan St.- Here is Michigan St., with fewer resources and less respect kicking Michigan’s ass.
1. Iowa- First, I’m not sure about this Iowa over Michigan St. decision. Both schools are very close and maybe upon further thought I might switch the positions. That being said, what the hell is going on with the women of Iowa, very impressive.