I really feel that the Pac-12 Power Poll essentially is
2. Ten Teams
But I suppose if you have to make some decisions…
1. Oregon- Nick Alioti that was quite a meltdown
2. Stanford- Because Who Else Should Go Here
3. Oregon St.- How Good Can They Be
4. Arizona St.- There are a 100 Arguments to be made for all kinds of teams now, this seemed best.
5. UCLA- Didn’t look good against Stanford
6. Washington- They’ve lost to Stanford, Oregon and ASU, where do you put them.
7. Arizona- Got a game they had to have vs Utah
8. Utah- If Travis Wilson is lost, so might be a bowl game.
9. Wazzu- 89 passes in a game. Does Connor Halliday need a pitch count?
10. USC- The Utah game becomes very big for both schools.
11. Colorado- Better than both Charleston Southern and Cal.
12. Cal- Did they really fired Jeff Tedford to go to this?