Ok so it’s after week two, sue me. I’ve got a new baby at home and if you know anything about that, it makes most of your life a disaster for awhile. But it’s starting to come around, hopefully I’ll do better.
Without Further Babble, lets get to the poll. Also I’ve decided no ties, I’m forcing myself to make decisions.
1. Stanford- Only one game but they’re still the champ.
2. Oregon- No letdown after Chip went to the NFL
3. UCLA- We’ll know A LOT more after they visit Lincoln
4. Arizona St.- Haven’t given up a point.
5. Washington- Crushed Boise but we need to see if its for real.
6. Utah- Could flip with Arizona here but Utah St. win is more impressive than Arizona’s wins.
7. Arizona- Rich Rod might have it going in the desert.
8. Wazzu- I’m not a believer yet, Auburn and USC could both be really bad.
9. USC- Maybe this is too high, how bad are they?
10. Colorado- MAC should thank Jon Embree for sorting out Dan Hawkins crap.
11. Cal- Struggled with Portland St., looked decent against Northwestern. Gotta prove you’re better.
12. Oregon St.- Lose to Eastern Washington, struggle with a bad Hawaii team. A year ago Mike Riley was a genius.
Tweet me @HoyosRevenge or @MacatHoyos with your disagreements.