Ok I was originally going to gloss over the ACC. I mean this cheerleader contest is football skewed, essentially killing time for football season. And lord knows when you think football, you don’t think ACC. But that would have been a disservice to you. I’m only in one division and we have five quality squads.
6. Wake Forest- Five Quality Squads and Wake Forest. Of course no one links the idea of Wake Forest and Hot Babe. Thanks for coming Wake Forest.
5. North Carolina St.- Wow I feel bad for having NC State right here because there is very little wrong with these ladies. This division is just so very good.
4. Clemson- I liked this group very much as well, in fact they we’re nearly number three except…
3. Boston College- BC got a bump here for being a Catholic school. I mean generally these are very good schools but not exactly known for the ladies. Not only that, it’s in Boston, not exactly a town known for the ladies. Put those two together and you get a cheer squad like this, well good on ya BC.
2. Maryland- I have to say, Maryland surprised me as well. I don’t know why I assumed Maryland girls would be ugly, but I was wrong.
1. Florida St- But we do have a clear winner in this division. Just all around talent.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":
Tags: ACC Atlantic Cheerleaders Football Pac 12 Rankings Utah Utes