A Power Poll A Power Poll My Kingdom For A Power Poll
1. Stanford (Last Week- 1) Well back 13 weeks ago, I never saw this coming, and I don’t think many others did either. But they play great defense and run the ball well. Thank God those kids going to Stanford have finally gotten a break.
2. Oregon (Last Week- 3) If UCLA wins next week, what is there to do because the Bruins surely didn’t look like they’re better than the Ducks.
3. UCLA (Last Week- 2) Stanford really took care of UCLA. Maybe TJ Simers was right and UCLA was just picking their opposition.
4. Oregon St. (Last Week- 3) Seriously, Mike Riley is coach of the year. Great season for the Beavers.
5. USC (Last Week- 5) There are a group of teams in here who all seem like they could beat each other on a given day and depending upon where the game was. But I’ve resolved to rank them, USC gets the nod here.
6. Arizona St. (Last Week-8) I thought they were slumping away. Arizona was about to take this spot and maybe number 5, then Ka’Deem Carey gets hurt and Matt Scott fumbles.
7. Arizona (Last Week- 5) This has to be looked upon as a positive year for Arizona. A couple of plays and they beat Stanford and Oregon St. A bit more defense and they might have won the South. Next year will be interesting for Arizona.
8. Washington (Last Week- 5) So they beat Stanford and OSU and lose to Wazzu. I don’t know what the kids in Washington are thinking, but it might behoove Mr. Sarkesian to find some consistency next year.
9. Utah (Last Week- 9) I don’t think there is any doubt this is where Utah belongs. Clearly better than 10-11-12 but just not enough to get a win above. Next year Utah has to show something or our wildly impatient fanbase will start to freak out.
10. Cal (Last Week- 10) It was probably time for Tedford to go, sometimes things just reach a plateau at certain schools. But one has to ask, what does Cal think they can be?
11. Washington St. (Last Week- 11) Have to reward the Cougars for their victory over Washington. However if Leach bolts for NC State, it will be devastating.
12. Colorado (Last Week- 12) Seriously CU can officially lick it. They gave the window licker Dan Hawkins 5 years and he runs the program into the ground to the point where they have 8 seniors this year. Then they give Jon Embree 2 years to fix it. Shitting on one of your own and an African-American coach at that. I just found my reason to make CU a rival.