Faith is the first step even when you don’t see the whole Power Poll
1. Stanford (Last Week- 1) Yes we have a new number one and who thought it would be the Stanford Cardinal. They went to Eugene and took care of bidness. I mean I thought Larry Scott would agree to have all the Pac-12 roll over for Oregon, but what do I know. Next Game- at UCLA
2.UCLA (Last Week- 2) The Bruins have grown up before our own eyes. Have to respect what was done in Westwood/Rose Bowl this year. Their game against Stanford is probably the true Pac-12 title game. Next Game vs Stanford.
3. (tie) Oregon St. (Last Week- 3) Mike Riley’s team just keeps being the little team that could. The question, can they against big brother Oregon? Next Game vs Oregon
3. (tie) Oregon (Last Week- 1) Well crappity crap crap. Would still host Pac-12 title game with a win over Oregon St. It will be a sad Pac-12 title game but a title game none the less. Next Game at Oregon St.
5. (tie) USC (Last Week – 4) I’m going to put these next three teams at a tie, mostly because I want it clear, I don’t think any of them are really close to being number 8. As for USC and Kiffy, well it’s not going to get easier, especially w/o Barkley next week and the sanctions continuing next year. Next Game vs Notre Dame.
5. (tie) Washington (Last Week – 5) How good could Washington be if they only played home games and then at Colorado and Wazzu? Next game at Wazzu
5. (tie) Arizona (Last Week – 5) Ok I’ll break this tie next week. But hats off to Rich Rod, could be eight wins and wasn’t all that far from being ten wins. Next Game vs Arizona St.
8. Arizona St (Last Week- 8) Yeah ASU won but they didn’t do anything to break into the next level of teams. But all in all I think they have to be happy in Tempe, there seems to be hope. Next Game at Arizona
9. Utah (Last Week- 9) It’s not like the Utes earned staying at nine, but 10,11 and 12 lost. No Bowl in SLC next year. I think Utah is much improved next year, but that is next year. Next Game at Colorado
10. California (Last Week- 10) At least you’ll have all those great Jeff Tedford memories to look back on… Next Game: Season Over
11. Colorado (Last Week- 11) I hope Jon Embree gets two more years to figure this out. It was such a mess. He might get one, maybe. Next Game vs Utah
12. Washington St. (Last Week- 12) I’m sure the Marquis Wilson situation will drag into the winter. A lot of disappointment in Pullman, but nothing a win over the Huskies couldn’t fix.