Utah knows its back is against the wall and if we’re to make a bowl game, it’s win or there is no tomorrow. (Continue to insert cliches here).
So a couple of hours before game time, here is what needs to happen.
1. We have to take advantage of a very thin Arizona Defense that is not very good on the road. We must have points.
2. Ka’Deem Carey must not go all Bishop Sankey on us.
3. We need to make Matt Scott make decisions. While he is going to play, his decision making was a bit slow against UCLA and it’s hard to believe it won’t be here as well.
4. Defense and Special teams have been big in our wins, we need help.
5. No Turnovers, we at the very least need to not be hurt by our offense.
6. NEED A BIG ONE FROM MR. JOHN WHITE
There is nothing else left but to go out and play this one.