Where Does This Power Poll Go From Here, It Points to Either the Ballot or The Bullet.
1. Oregon (Last Week- 1) Alabama loses, and in it we got a glimpse of what Oregon would have done to Alabama. If the stars align right we won’t have to see an SEC team in the title game. Oregon begins their three week trial by fire to finally prove their worth. Next Game: vs Stanford
2. Stanford (Last Week- 2) They survived a great battle with Oregon St. and now head to Eugene to see if they can unseat the Ducks. Next Game: at Oregon
3. UCLA (Last Week- 3) Well here we are, they player their crosstown rivals in the Rose Bowl for the Pac-12 South title, I’m guessing UCLA is into this game. Next Game: vs USC
4. USC (Last Week- 4) The Trojans took care of a feisty but slumping Arizona St. team and now have a chance to get a rematch with Oregon in the Pac-12 title game. Next Game: at UCLA
5. (tie) Oregon St. (Last Week- 5) Oregon St. fell just short against Stanford and they get Cal at home before the Civil War game. Heck of a year for Mike Riley. Next Game: vs Cal
5. (tie) Washington (Last Week- 6) Washington showed what kind of team they are at home. If only they were something like that on the road, they could be a heck of a team. Next Game: at Colorado
5. (tie) Arizona (Last Week- 7) It seemed only fair to do this to represent the separation from the rest of the conference. Arizona crushed Washington and took Oregon St. to the wire. This seems right. Next Game: at Utah
8. Arizona St. (Last Week- 8) What once looked promising has now collapsed for Arizona St. They need to beat Wazzu to become bowl eligible. Next Game: vs Washington St.
9. Utah (Last Week- 9) The Utes have learned how hard the road is in the Pac-12. They need to beat Arizona and Colorado to be bowl eligible. Next Game: vs Arizona
10. Cal (Last Week- 10) They fought for a half, but the Jeff Tedford era limps to its ending. Next Game: at Oregon St.
11. Colorado (Last Week- 11) Colorado continues to struggle down the stretch, but unless Wazzu wins again, Colorado gets credit for pulling out that one game and remaining at 11 in our poll. Next Game: vs Washington
12. Washington St. (Last Week- 12) The team didn’t go out and die after the Marquis Wilson thing, which tells me he might not have been the uber popular guy there and he just might be full of crap. Next Game: At Arizona St.