A list of things we know about Utah Football.
1. Utah Fans are always the same, creating a QB controversy where none exists.
2. At least this controversy comes from having talent as opposed to the ones from yesteryear where we had none.
3. Some of our fans have an irrational hatred of Jordan Wynn.
4. We have BCS level talent and depth at QB-RB-WR/TE
5. We will have BCS talent on the OL when the good players arrive in the fall, but we’re not there in depth.
6. D-Line is honestly as good as it gets in the nation
7. Our Linebackers and D-Backs are solid enough that the Line will make them look very good to great. But we need a couple of more years of Pac-12 recruiting to be solid there as well.
So what does this mean for the fall. Well I think it clearly means 3-0 in the OOC. The question becomes, last year we battled USC to a three point game in The City of Angels, what does that translate to in Salt Lake City? Because I fully expect we’ll be undefeated and they’ll be ranked #1 in the nation when that Thursday Night arrives in early October.
Biggest Game in the History of Rice Eccles Stadium.
We’ll see if we’ve done enough.