Another new feature here at Hoyo’s Revenge.
Most days we’re going to take a tour around the other Fansided.com Pac-12 sites and see what they’re talking about. The hope is that we become a little more worldly about our Pac-12 brothers.
- Arizona: New talent and a move to Hi Corbett Field has Arizona baseball seeing success. Baseball, Ute fans is a sport played with a ball and a stick where it gets warm before April.
- Oregon: The guys at the Autzen Zoo look back at the NCAA tournament. Which is weird because Oregon didn’t make the NCAA tourney.
- Oregon St.: The guys at Oregon St. look at 2013 stadium configureation. Is it possibly to configure your stadium for not winning football games?
- UCLA: The Bruins site post tweets from Bruin players about the start of spring practice. I didn’t read them but I assume its a lot of jokes about how Rick Neuheisal looks like Hermy the Elf (google it if you don’t get it).
- USC: An article discussing how Matt Barkley is traveling to Haiti with 15 teammates on a mission trip to build houses in Haiti. Color us here at Hoyo’s Revenge skeptical. We’re sensing actors and some of that USC grad George Lucas CGI stuff. Who does Matt Barkley think he is, Tim Tebow with the ability to throw a forward pass.
- Washington: The Huskies are blogging about Mark McLaughlin, their new hoops commit out of Tacoma Community College. This is actually important to Utedom as it means Lorenzo Romar and his pile of cash err… excellent recruiting technique might not take a run at Ute must get Givon Crump. That’s right Ute folks, our must gets are Washington’s backup plans. At least we have culture change.
- Washington St.: First off, I think we’re all shocked that anyone who has anything to do with Wazzu can both type and use the internet, but special ed. has come a long way these days. In any event, they are worried about their inconsistent baseball team. I think we at Utah look forward to the day when our baseball team reaches the level of inconsistent. That is if we have baseball, which I don’t know if we do.