Look, I know you people want to know about what’s going on with football. I get more than twice as much traffic when I mention that someone on the football team farted compared to discussing the ongoing Tella Novella that is Utah Basketball. But what am I supposed to talk about?
Even if I was at the practice, I’m not a big break down every minute kind of guy. A million other people do it, and I find it boring to read. I like to look at big picture things. And here is the big picture we have.
“the Utes continued to impress coach Kyle Whittingham in spring ball.
Whittingham rated the session so far as an A+.”
That was from Lya’s Blog. If Kyle is talking about what we’ve been doing has been an A+ things must be going pretty damn well. So here is what we know.
- Jordan Wynn certainly looks the part of a Pac-12 QB.
- Travis Wilson and Chase Hansen look better than any two freshmen ever have in Utah Football
- John White III is great and Kelvin York is at least really really good.
- The defense is big and outstanding.
- Brian Johnson’s biggest problem as a new OC right now is that we have so much talent he has more options than he expected.
You can go and find guys who will tell you they are troubled by Dres Anderson’s technique or tell you that our O-Line guys aren’t doing it the way their little league coaches too. As for me other than the hope that we really are this freakin’ good, there isn’t much else to say.